How to Nominate
How to nominate an organisation
Anyone can nominate an organisation. It’s a simple, two-stage process.
Stage 1: we need to know about you.
Stage 2: we need to know about the organisation you’re nominating.
However, before nominating, please make sure the organisation is eligible to enter. See the entry criteria.
Based on what you tell us, we will:
- contact the organisation you nominate
- tell them you’ve nominated them
- invite them to apply for the awards.
If you are nominating your own organisation, why not simply enter the awards instead?
Important things to note:
- Nominating an organisation does not begin their application process. (The application process begins only when the organisation you have nominated begins their application.)
- Nominations are not votes! Applicants are judged on the quality of their application, not on how many people have nominated them.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 5pm on Monday 6th July 2015, so don’t leave your nomination until the last minute. It’s important to give an organisation enough time to complete their application.